Thursday, October 2, 2014

This is what awesome looks like.

Arrived home from work today, to find a padded envelope with a big ol' Blue Jays sticker on the side. That, ladies and gentleman, is how to get my attention. If American Express, Bell, Citi and all those other corporations that mail me their trash want me to actually read it, they should speak to MLB and license the logos. Put those on whatever it is your sending me, and I guarantee, I'll fall for it at least a couple times. But I digress...

Today's arrival was from none other than Kevin over at The Card Papoy. And folks, let me tell you, this guy knows how to put a trade package together. A few weeks back I sent him some late 70's and early 80's stuff off of his wantlist. I may have snuck a Delgado or something in there, but really, nothing too amazing. What does he send in return? A spectrum of awesome. Alomar, Carter, Delgado, Wells, McGriff, Bell, Bautista, Lind, Hill, Iorg and more! And that's not even the end of it.

The guy put to rest 6 different Blue Jays team sets for me. SIX! That's so much awesomeness I can't even fit it all into one post. More will be coming. In the mean time, just take a moment to appreciate those cards...a little bit of everything.

Thanks Kevin, totally awesome trade package!

Cheers,

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards. I have a package ready to go out to Kevin too.

    ReplyDelete