Tuesday, February 7, 2017

And the survey says...

Alright, folks, the moment we've all been waiting for.

Can you feel the excitement?
 
Is the anticipation too much to bear?
 
Should I show the prize again just to remind everyone what they're playing for?
 
Okay.


There it is. A 1911 T205 Gold Border George Gibson with a red Sweet Caporal Cigarettes back.

How about a drumroll?

Nah, I don't now how to type that.

Maybe I should make a speech?

Okay, well at the very least, I'd like to thank those of you that participated in the contest and are following the new blog. I'm really hoping to do a better job of posting to it regularly. I realize the content is a little older than what most baseball card blogs blog about, but I hope that's okay. With any luck, I'll develop some writing skills along the way and be able to keep folks engaged in the topics I'm writing about.

Anyway, who am I kidding? Nobody is reading all this crap, you're all just going to scroll past and look for a list of names, am I right?
 
Okay, so let's get to it.

As promised, the list was entered into random.org and randomized 7 times, one for each game of the 1909 World Series.

Here are the results:

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. NeedMoreCardboard
  2. Dave
  3. Mike Matson
  4. Kevin Papoy
  5. Matthew Scott
  6. Al
Timestamp: 2017-02-07 11:52:43 UTC
You have randomized this list 7 times.

So there you have it! Congratulations Andrew!
Hit me up through the contact form on the blog and send me your mailing address and all that, so that I can get this card out into the mail.

Thanks again everyone!

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and thanks for the contest. Good luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete